Featured category

Travel

Browse
My choice of

Inspiration

Browse
Fashion & Style

Street Style

Browse
0

I eat my words

Street Style

A couple of weeks ago I wrote a blog post about how I combine a full-time job and blogging. I especially talked about finding the time to blog after a full day of work and dance practice in the evening….

You may also like
Street Style
Here comes the sun, or does it?
March 6, 2019
Street Style
Favorites from Ellos
February 13, 2019
Lifestyle
5 Good Things That Happened This Week
January 27, 2019
0

Girls’ trip

Lifestyle

For the last six-seven years or so, we have been trying to organize a yearly vacation trip with just the girls. Some years we’ve managed to do so, others not so much and I now think it’s been over two…

You may also like
Street Style
Here comes the sun, or does it?
March 6, 2019
Street Style
Favorites from Ellos
February 13, 2019
Lifestyle
5 Good Things That Happened This Week
January 27, 2019
0

A month without exercising – how did I do?

Lifestyle

For the last 15 years I’ve been exercising about 4-5 times a week. During this time, the longest period I’ve spent without dancing, yoga or any other type of exercise has probably been around two weeks. Therefore, you can probably…

You may also like
Lifestyle
5 Good Things That Happened This Week
January 27, 2019
Lifestyle
2018 highlights of the year
January 3, 2019
Wellness
Money Talks
November 30, 2018
0

How to combine blogging and working?

Street Style

I read somewhere that only 10 % of all Finnish bloggers blog full time. The other 90 % either go to school, university or work. Most of them still manage to produce content for their blog, Instagram or other social…

You may also like
Street Style
Here comes the sun, or does it?
March 6, 2019
Street Style
Favorites from Ellos
February 13, 2019
Lifestyle
5 Good Things That Happened This Week
January 27, 2019